Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you run out of Bisquick mix, No problem! Here's a great copy cat of the Bisquick mix and is so much cheaper than regular Bisquick.
- 5 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients well until crumbly.
- Keep in a sealed container on shelf until ready to use.
This worked for the "Impossible Cheeseburger Pie" recipe on the Bisquick box!! Not a 100% match, but good enough.