Recipe by Dropbear
There is a Cafe the locals rave about run by a bloke named Bill Granger, he is famous for his scrambled eggs. But industry goss is they are the invention of our local vouge entertaining magazine editor... but I have an old recipe that call these Princess Royal Eggs (Princess Anne)
Top Review by Little Bee
These were good but really no different than the way I make scrambled eggs wtih plain milk. The addition of cream doesn't seem to make enough of a differnce to be worth the high fat content. I guess I just expected something much different.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the eggs, cream and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Put the butter in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat.
- Once the butter is melted, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 20 seconds,or until it begins to set around the edge.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir and bring the egg mixture on the edge of the pan into the centre.
- It is important to fold the eggs, not scramble them.
- Leave for 20 seconds, then repeat the folding process.
- Serving Suggestion:.
- When the eggs are just set, turn out onto a plate and serve with wholegrain or sourdough toast.