Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a copycat web site. Delicious! Can use imitation crabmeat.
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml celery, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 453.59 g crabmeat, flaked
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped (optional)
- In food processor or with an electric mixer on low speed, mix sour cream, Old Bay Seasoning, and cream cheese until creamy.
- Stir in celery, onion, and lemon juice. Fold in crabmeat.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Variation: Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
Made this for a tailgating party and everyone raved about it and asked for the recipe!!! I agree that 24 hours in the refrigerator helped to blend and intensify the flavors.
Fantastic dip. Make it at least 24 hours before serving. I'm saving this one!
Not a rating, just a note to myself--used imitation crabmeat and dip was not recieved well by my seafood loving family. Made night before, but the flavor was still lacking.