Prep 6 mins
Cook 5 mins
After seeing the recipe for the Shamrock Shake here I was reminded of another FAVORITE of mine, the Arctic Orange Shake. It has been even longer since I have seen these. :-( BUT I managed to dig this up on The DIS Discussion Forums.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, slightly thawed
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons orange flavor sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix (dry mix)
- Measure the ice cream into blender and allow to thaw about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients
- Mix on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a 12 ounce cup.
COOL is the word!
Haven't tried one of these before. Very cool and creamy. Very quick and easy to prepare. Thanks John 11-44. Bullwinkle.