Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love these as a start before dinner.
- 1⁄2 ounce shortening
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 4 ounces grilled chicken (seasoning optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces green onions
- 4 ounces salsa
- Brush one side of each tortilla with shortening.
- Place one tortilla, shortening side down on work surface. Spread chipotle sauce evenly on one tortilla.
- If chicken was not freshly grilled, then microwave chicken approximately 45 seconds, then distribute evenly on top of sauce on tortilla.
- Evenly put Quesa Filling on top of chicken. Then, cover with the other tortilla, shortening side up.
- Brown on griddle or in non stick pan evenly on both sides until internal filling is thoroughly heated.
- Use shredded lettuce, sour cream, green onion and salsa as accompaniments. I like to add crumbled bacon on top.
Bad recipe! Step 4 says spread queso filling, but it's not in the list of ingredients. Please clarify.
I made this but when I went to the directions in step 4 it says to spread with quesa filling and their isn't ingredients or instructions for the filling. :( I ended up putting lowfat jalapeno jack cheese on it. I also used a whole wheat tortilla and lowfat sour cream. Thank you, Wendy!