Copycat Applebee's Chicken Quesadilla Grande
- Brush one side of each tortilla with shortening.
- Place one tortilla, shortening side down on work surface. Spread chipotle sauce evenly on one tortilla.
- If chicken was not freshly grilled, then microwave chicken approximately 45 seconds, then distribute evenly on top of sauce on tortilla.
- Evenly put Quesa Filling on top of chicken. Then, cover with the other tortilla, shortening side up.
- Brown on griddle or in non stick pan evenly on both sides until internal filling is thoroughly heated.
- Use shredded lettuce, sour cream, green onion and salsa as accompaniments. I like to add crumbled bacon on top.