1/3 Photos of Copycat Air Force One Veal or Chicken Piccata
This recipe had been sitting in my recipe box for several years waiting for me to give it a try and I am so glad I finally got around to tasting it. The magazine clipping claims that this is a recipe used by the chef on the US President's official plane, Air Force One. This is so very juicy and so scrumptious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and lemon zest together in a shallow bowl.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt some butter in it (as much or as little as you prefer- use less if using a nonstick skillet).
- 4While butter is melting, dip veal pieces into egg mixture, then coat with crumbs mixture.
- 5Pan fry in melted butter until cooked through, just a few minutes per side (time will vary based on how thinly you have pounded your cutlets)- until cooked through and no longer pink inside, but still juicy.
- 6Season with salt& pepper to taste.
- 7Sprinkle with a bit of fresh lemon juice to taste and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Air Force One Veal or Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 211.9 mg
- Sodium 842.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g