This recipe is based on a recipe from "Mrs Fields Best Ever Cookie Book" with added instructions on how to toast the pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2To toast pecans, put them on a baking sheet and toast them just until they become aromatic, about 5 minutes.
- 3You have to watch them carefully as they are easily scorched.
- 4Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 5In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- 6In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer set at medium speed. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until just mixed together.
- 7Add the flour mixture, chocolate chips , and tosted pecans . Mix in at low speed until just mixed together.
- 8Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven.
- 9Bake until the cookie is golden.
- 10Wait 1 minute and transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copy Cat Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie With Toasted Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 117.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g