- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine and whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 30 minutes (or sit in fridge overnight).
- Heat non-stick or lightly greased pan to medium.
- Pour in a thin layer of the batter just so it covers the bottom.
- Once it is golden brown on one side, flip and cook the other.
- Serve with maple syrup, butter, fruit, or jam.