1/1 Photo of Copy Cat Great Harvest Cinnamon Burst Bread
A copycat recipe for Cinnamon Burst Bread. The light texture of the bread is wonderful. Cinnamon chips are hard to find, and the ones that I have found so far (Hershey's) do not duplicate the taste of the ones in the genuine GH bread. I found this recipe on a site that is now defunct so I am posting it here to share and for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 4 cups flour, yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add water, eggs and oil, beat well until it has the consistencey of cake batter.
- 3Stir in salt, cinnamon chips and 7 more cups of flour. to bring the dough to a smoothe, "bread dough" consistency.
- 4Knead in stand mixer with dough hook or by hand for 10 minutes.
- 5Add up to 1 more cup of flour if needed.
- 6Place dough in greased bowl, cover and let rise for one hour, or until doubled.
- 7Punch dough down and shape dough into four loaves.
- 8Allow to rise for another hour, or until doubled.
- 9Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes .
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copy Cat Great Harvest Cinnamon Burst Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1538.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 2705.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 291.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 45.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips