I love Costco cakes...and their fillings are soooo yummy. I found this on another site and doctored it up a bit. It can be any flavor you want or need!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all in a bowl and mix with hand blender until smooth and thick.
- 2For Vanilla - Use Vanilla flavored pudding.
- 3For Milk Chocolate - Use chocolate pudding.
- 4For dark chocolate - Use chocolate pudding and add 2 T cocoa powder (or more to your liking).
- 5For cheesecake flavored - Use cheescake pudding.
- 6Be sure to use it on cooled layer cakes and refrigerate it after it is mixed and/or on the cake. You can use fat free milk if you want to but it is no where near as rich, thick and creamy.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: