1/4 Photos of Copy Cat - CB Hash Brown Casserole
Chef Chöich's Note:
I use this recipe frequently and have friends that ask for it and receive kudos every time I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine and mix in milk, broth, salt, pepper, and onion in large measuring cup or bowl.
- 2In large skillet heat hash browns and fold in shredded cheese until melted.
- 3Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 4Prepare 9x13 baking dish or pan.
- 5Put hash brown cheese mixture into prepared pan and pour other ingredients in and fold until hash browns swell in most of the liquid. Spoon the hash browns flat and place in oven to bake for 45 minutes.
- 6Alternate: I have also skipped the skillet in step 2 and put semi frozen hash browns with all other ingredients in the baking dish directly into the oven with great results cutting time down by 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copy Cat - CB Hash Brown Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 674.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g