1/3 Photos of Copper River King Salmon With Berry-Ginger Salsa
From Ray's Boathouse in Seattle, Wa. This sounds different and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Using a food processor, puree 1/2 the fresh berries.
- 3Add whole berries and pureed berries into a mixing bowl.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients (except Salmon) and mix well.
- 6Brush fillets lightly with oil.
- 7Position on broiling pan, and place 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- 8Broil approximately 11 minutes per inch of thickness.
- 9Serve with blueberry salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copper River King Salmon With Berry-Ginger Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 66.1 g