Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is one a church friend brings to our monthly potluck
- 2 lbs carrots, sliced coin sized
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup heart healthy canola oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cook carrots 5 minutes.
- drain and cool.
- add everything else and mix well.
- serve chilled.
I have used this recipe for years. It keeps a long time in the fridge and as the flavors marry the taste just gets better. It makes a lot, but is well worth the time.