- 2 lbs carrots
- 1 onion, medium-sized
- 1 green pepper, medium
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrape and slice carrots thinly; peel and chop onion; cut pepper in half, remove seeds, and cut into thin slivers.
- Combine remaining ingredients, blend well, and pour over vegetables in a large nonmetal bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Drain and serve as an appetizer or as a relish.