Recipe by Brenda Cope
great casserole even children will love!!!!! always get compliments on this dish and had gotten it from a magazine years ago and added bread crumbs, and small touches. Have been making it ever since.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Love it! The mustard flavor (I used Dijon) goes very well with cauliflower. Based on previous reviews, I only used about half of the water called for and it was a perfect consistancy. I think you could mix the cheese right in the sauce if you wanted a cheesier sauce. We really loved this and I'll make this again. Thanx!
- 1 head of cooked cauliflower or 2 bag frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 78.07 ml water
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, grated
- seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- pour cooked cauliflower in a casserole dish for the oven.
- mix water, mayo, onion, mustard, and salt with whisk.
- Poor mixture over cauliflower.
- sprinkle cheese over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs over top of casserole to cover.
- Heat in a preheated oven at 350 for about 40 minutes depending on your oven.
- Very easy and very good!