1/1 Photo of cope's cauliflower casserole
Brenda Cope's Note:
great casserole even children will love!!!!! always get compliments on this dish and had gotten it from a magazine years ago and added bread crumbs, and small touches. Have been making it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pour cooked cauliflower in a casserole dish for the oven.
- 2mix water, mayo, onion, mustard, and salt with whisk.
- 3Poor mixture over cauliflower.
- 4sprinkle cheese over cauliflower.
- 5Sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs over top of casserole to cover.
- 6Heat in a preheated oven at 350 for about 40 minutes depending on your oven.
- 7Very easy and very good!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for cope's cauliflower casserole
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 384.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g