Recipe by Brenda Cope
great casserole even children will love!!!!! always get compliments on this dish and had gotten it from a magazine years ago and added bread crumbs, and small touches. Have been making it ever since.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Love it! The mustard flavor (I used Dijon) goes very well with cauliflower. Based on previous reviews, I only used about half of the water called for and it was a perfect consistancy. I think you could mix the cheese right in the sauce if you wanted a cheesier sauce. We really loved this and I'll make this again. Thanx!
- 1 head of cooked cauliflower or 2 bags frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- pour cooked cauliflower in a casserole dish for the oven.
- mix water, mayo, onion, mustard, and salt with whisk.
- Poor mixture over cauliflower.
- sprinkle cheese over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs over top of casserole to cover.
- Heat in a preheated oven at 350 for about 40 minutes depending on your oven.
- Very easy and very good!