Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Lovely addition to your summer salads
- 12 slices toast
- 4 ounces deviled ham
- 3 -4 eggs (hard boiled, sliced)
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber (peeled, sliced)
- 1 green pepper (cut in pretty shapes)
- Spread toast with deviled ham and top with remaining ingredients in an attractive arrangement.
- Put on cookie sheet and chill 20 minutes.
- Sandwiches can be halved or quartered.
These are fantastic! My picky DH and our lunch guest, Eric, really enjoyed them. The deviled ham is a nostalgiac twist and the fresh veggies are just -- well -- so fresh! We served these on toasted recipe #427447. Next time I won't get so fancy with my egg slicer; I'll slice the normal way and I'll slice up the green pepper into smaller more bite-sized pieces. Thanks, Sage! Made for the Unrulies Under the Influence, ZWT6.