Recipe by Amber Smith
Copycat recipe for Copeland's fried bowtie pasta served for dipping in spinach and artichoke dip...Great with recipe for copycat Applebee's spinach and artichoke dip!
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil bowtie pasta in salted water for 7 to 8 minutes (about half of the recommended cooking time).
- Drain and cool the pasta.
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Dip each piece of pasta into milk and eggs, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Fry pasta in the oil until deep golden brown.