- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- 20 grapes
- 20 g watermelon, diced
- 20 g sweet melon, diced
- 30 g celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 30 g cucumbers, chopped
- 4 large strawberries
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 1 large orange, segmented
- 150 g iceberg lettuce
- 40 g cottage cheese
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry all the fruits and vegetables and divide equally into four portions.
- Tear the lettuce leaves roughly.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the lettuce leaves with some of the dressing.
- Divide the lettuce onto four plates and arrange the rest of the ingredients over the lettuce.
- Place the cottage cheese in the centre of each plate.
- Pour any remaining dressing over the salad and serve.