Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lime Honey Ginger Mustard makes this a refreshing dressing good on a salad made of greens, avacado, and tomatoes, marinade a chicken, use as a light spread for in a wrap or as a dip for spicy chicken wings, shrimp, or top a grilled tuna steak . The possibilities are endless!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup light honey
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend till smooth.
A very nice dressing that I had with zucchini patties for lunch. I enjoyed the mustard, honey and lime and with the ginger and cilantro it was great! Thanks Rita!