Linda was a busy lady-of-the-year, mother of two and embarking on a new career .. she had little time to do much of anything .. but she made a mean gazpacho and had time to entertain friends like me who'd stop by to say hi and stayed for lunch! This is a super easy, delicious soup that will cool down those hot summer nights! You'll beg for more :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This is super easy to whip together especially if you do it in a food processor.
- 2You skip the chopping and toss everything into the processor; pulse and viola!
- 3By hand: Coarsley chop cucumber, peppers, onion, and tomato; set aside.
- 4Combine tomato juice, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper& tabasco in a large airtight container.
- 5Mix in coarsley chopped ingredients and refrigerate until cold.
- 6Serve with a dollup of plain yogurt or sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooling Summer Gazpacho One-Step
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 497.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g