Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Linda was a busy lady-of-the-year, mother of two and embarking on a new career .. she had little time to do much of anything .. but she made a mean gazpacho and had time to entertain friends like me who'd stop by to say hi and stayed for lunch! This is a super easy, delicious soup that will cool down those hot summer nights! You'll beg for more :)
- This is super easy to whip together especially if you do it in a food processor.
- You skip the chopping and toss everything into the processor; pulse and viola!
- By hand: Coarsley chop cucumber, peppers, onion, and tomato; set aside.
- Combine tomato juice, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper& tabasco in a large airtight container.
- Mix in coarsley chopped ingredients and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with a dollup of plain yogurt or sour cream.