Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this cooling dish with practically anything! It tastes specially good with stuffed Parathas (flatbread) and Biryanis and Pulaos (rice dishes). I found this terrific recipe on the internet. Enjoy!
- 2 cups thick plain yogurt, whisked till smooth
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped fine
- 1 large cucumber, coarsely grated, squeeze to remove liquid
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl and blend till mixed well.
- Chill well and serve.
I licked the bowl when I was through. That says it all...!!! Made for ZWT8. Thanks, Nif, for another great recipe!
I only made half the recipe for the 2 of us. It went very well with your chicken recipe (482144) and garlic rice. We thoroughly enjoyed this fine meal. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8.
Wow this is a great sauce! I love this combination of ingredients and the mint really makes this. Served with your recipe #482144 and it was the perfect complement - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!