Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
For sore or tired eyes, soak 2 cotton balls in this toner and apply over your closed eyelids and rest for 15 minutes. This also makes a mild tonic for sunburned skin. Store refrigerated. From the book: Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cucumber juice
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vodka (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the cucumber juice by chopping up one cucumber (peel and all) and liquefying it in the blender and then straining off the clear green juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Filter the toner to remove any cucumber peels.
- Pour into a clean bottle.
- Close tightly with a lid.
- Apply to your face using a clean cotton ball.