Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing side dish. If you have refrigerated this in advance, bring it to room temperature before serving.
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, unpeeled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Slice cucumber lengthwise, then thinly slice into semi-circles.
- Place the cucumber slices in a medium bowl along with remaining ingredients. Stir, Taste; add a squeeze of lime juice and salt, if needed.