Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very creamy frosting you will never know it was sugar-free. I add different flavorings and puddings.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clear vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) containerlite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Combine wigh cream cheese until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until completely blended. Spread over cake.
You omitted when the cream cheese is added in your directions. As an experienced cook I should be able to figure this out; however, aninexperienced cook would be a bit flabbergasted.
Amazing !! Well done, i loved it and so did my kiddos!!!
GREAT! And I only added a 3 oz cream cheese. We loved it. Update: Made the second time with the 8 oz if cream cheese- still tasted great- not as sweet tasting. I love this creamy frosting.