Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very creamy frosting you will never know it was sugar-free. I add different flavorings and puddings.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clear vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) containerlite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Combine wigh cream cheese until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until completely blended. Spread over cake.
You omitted when the cream cheese is added in your directions. As an experienced cook I should be able to figure this out; however, aninexperienced cook would be a bit flabbergasted.
GREAT! And I only added a 3 oz cream cheese. We loved it. Update: Made the second time with the 8 oz if cream cheese- still tasted great- not as sweet tasting. I love this creamy frosting.
My husband, who isn't wild about sugar-free food, thought that this was DELICIOUS. It is so quick and easy and made from ingredients, except for the Cool Whip, that are common at home. Try this one for sure.