Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My family loves this pie. I got this recipe off the top of a Cool Whip tub. Yummy. I prefer the graham cracker crust which makes it only a double chocolate layer.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 ounces Oreo cookie pie crusts or 6 ounces plain graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Pour milk into large bowl, add dry pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes. (mixture will be thick.) Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into crust.
- Gently stir half of Cool Whip into remaining pudding. Spread evenly over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Great pie! I substituted Cool Whip for whipped cream (homemade) and it tasted great! And so easy! Thanks khaught for posting this recipe.