Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found on a Cool Whip container. A little more interesting than the traditional double layer chocolate pie.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes until blended.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups pudding onto the bottom of the crust.
- Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon mixture on top of pudding in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
This is a delicious pie and easy to make! This would make an easy dessert to make when the weather get to hot out to start the oven. It went together very quickly and my whole family (including 2 brothers) loved it! Very simple to make, will be making this more often!
It was a warm Tuesday evening, so I made my husband a pie. We rarely have desserts and we don't snack much, so he just loved this. It's not gourmet, but it's super simple and hits the spot. I even enjoyed a slice myself ;)
Quick, easy and delicious. This great desset is just the ticket when you need to come up with a quick dessert. This will also be fun to experiment with different types of crusts and pudding. Thanks for this winner, Renegade Chef.