Recipe by Renegade Chef
Found on a Cool Whip container. A little more interesting than the traditional double layer chocolate pie.
Top Review by Nikki Kate
This is a delicious pie and easy to make! This would make an easy dessert to make when the weather get to hot out to start the oven. It went together very quickly and my whole family (including 2 brothers) loved it! Very simple to make, will be making this more often!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pudding mix
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes until blended.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups pudding onto the bottom of the crust.
- Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon mixture on top of pudding in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.