1/1 Photo of Cool Whip Triple Layer Chocolate Pie
3 hrs 15 mins
Renegade Chef's Note:
Found on a Cool Whip container. A little more interesting than the traditional double layer chocolate pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes until blended.
- 2Spoon 1 1/2 cups pudding onto the bottom of the crust.
- 3Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- 4Spoon mixture on top of pudding in crust.
- 5Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 6Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Whip Triple Layer Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 416.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust