Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is so refreshing and delicious on a summer day!!
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange peel (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- MIX yogurt, sugar, orange peel and juice in medium bowl until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with strawberries and other cut-up fresh fruit for dipping.
This is truly a lovely light dip for fruit!!! I wonder what it would be like with the fruit mixed in and eaten with a spoon? I sent a plate to my friend for her birthday and she just loved it. Thank you for sharing. I made this for ZWT5 Zingo for The GroovyGastroGnomes.
What a yummy dip! I halved the recipe, used vanilla yogurt, left out the sugar, and dipped in strawberries! Yum! Thanks! Made for Epicurean Queens-ZWT-Zingo.
This is so delicious, I could even drink it! lol Tastes like a creamy orange yogurt drink which I served with apple and orange slices. DH even came out to the kitchen just to say that it's very good and even asked for the remaining dip I had. Perfect! Thanks for sharing this recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2008.