Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- Spread evenly over cake.
Delicious! I made a strawberry cake and used this frosting. It was great!
Really yummy and so easy! I used it on Chocolate Kahlua Cake, and thought it was great, thank-you!