Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the net ages ago. When I started putting my card files online, I had to post this because these are SO good and really easy. Great for holiday parties! Refrigerator time is not reflected in the passive time.
- 3 (8 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 -2 cup cookie crumbs (You might need more. I always use the fudge-striped cookies, but anything works!)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, starting with 30 seconds; stir.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals and stir after each until melted totally.
- Cool slightly.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into the crumbs and roll around to coat.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate to harden.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.