Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I found this on the net ages ago. When I started putting my card files online, I had to post this because these are SO good and really easy. Great for holiday parties! Refrigerator time is not reflected in the passive time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 -2 cup cookie crumbs (You might need more. I always use the fudge-striped cookies, but anything works!)
- 1Melt the chocolate in the microwave, starting with 30 seconds; stir.
- 2Microwave in 30 second intervals and stir after each until melted totally.
- 3Cool slightly.
- 4Fold in the cool whip.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls into the crumbs and roll around to coat.
- 6Place on waxed paper.
- 7Refrigerate to harden.
- 8Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Whip Candy
Serving Size: 1 (1135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5114.7
- Calories from Fat 2865
- Total Fat 318.4 g
- Saturated Fat 196.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.8 mg
- Sodium 655.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 512.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 458.0 g
- Protein 58.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: