Recipe by HokiesMom
Recipe #3 of suet recipes I have handwritten from somewhere at sometime. I'm sorry I cannot remember where I found these recipes. I use this particular recipe only in cold weather as the lard will break down otherwise and all you'll have is a mess.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lard and peanut butter in a large saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Add cornmeal and mix well.
- Pour into suet molds or a bread pan.
- Chill until mixture is firm.
- If using bread pan, slice into the thickness that will fit your suet feeder.