Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I went to a "Pampered Chef" party recently and this was the demonstration. I was so amazed with the flavor of this pizza. I usually don't prefer raw veggies but one bite and I was hooked. I think this is a wonderful and fun way to get kids to eat their vegetables.
- 1 can grands refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough but do not seperate into individual pieces.
- Place dough pieces on a cookie sheet and work with the dough to form a pizza crust.
- You may want a round crust or a rectangular one.
- Make sure your edges are sealed nicely together.
- Bake dough according to the instructions on the package.
- Once your crust is done let cool for about 20-30 minutes.
- Mix your cream cheese, dill and garlic until smooth.
- Spread this mixture onto your cooled pizza crust.
- Next, take your veggies and place them on top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese.