Joani Bond's Note:
A quick summer pasta salad that will definitely be made again! Some of my measurements are not exact, so please experiment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta as directed. Once cooked to taste, drain and rinse quickly with cold water.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, dice the jalapeno and cube the tomato. Add to a bowl.
- 3Put the corn in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with cling wrap, and heat for 2 minutes, until thawed and tender. Remove the cling wrap (be careful of the steam) and put it into the refrigerator for five minutes.
- 4Chop the parsley, and add to the bowl.
- 5Add the corn and pasta, and toss gently with a spoon.
- 6Add the olive oil, toss with a spoon, and then the lemon juice.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Put it back in the fridge until use, or cover for longer-term refrigeration.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Summer Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g