Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad!
- 1 lb cooked prawns, cold tails removed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce hearts, washed and torn
- 1 medium avocado, pitted peeled and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup broken chile and lime tortilla chips
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Combine prawns, lettuce, avocado and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well to mix. Place equal amounts of salad on 4 serving plates and sprinkle with chips. Serve with Parmesan cheese and additional chips, if desired.