Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Weight Watchers. Per serving: 223 calories, 3 g fat, 221 mg cholesterol, 25 mg carb, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein, 4 points.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 lb peeled cooked medium shrimp
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 4 cups Baby Spinach, cleaned
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Stir in the shrimp, mangoes, and mint.
- Arrange the spinach on individual plates; top with the salad and serve.