Recipe by Sackville
A slightly different way to enjoy your favourite barbequed sausages.
Top Review by Bergy
I did enjoy the yogurt mustard combination sauce. I bought English bangers for the recipe as I thought it appropriate to wish you Bon Voyage on your exciting trip. For the onions I did something a bit different- I made Caramelized onions in Crockpot Carmelized onions and then added them to the pan while I cooked the bangers. Served with oven fries - absolutely brilliant! The picture doesn't do the taste justice
- 1 lb pork sausage link
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 long rolls, buttered
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sausages onto a preheated barbecue and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions and thyme in the oil until browned.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt and mustard together.
- Place the sausages in the rolls, pile the onions on top, slather with mustardy yogurt and eat with plenty of napkins!
- Serve with a pile of your favourite crisps or side dish.