This is another recipe from my mom...She is an avid bread maker...I have not tried this yet but she tells me it's really easy to make...just use the dough in whatever you want to make...on the cook time it will vary to what you are making...just bake until brown...I put 1 hour, but could take longer or a little less....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- 2Add rest of ingredients and enough flour to make clean away from bowl.
- 3Cover and place in refrigerator (dough should be a little sticky).
- 4Let rise 2 hours before using.
- 5Dough will keep a couple weeks in refrigerator.
- 6Use with Bierox,cinnamon rolls,or hot rolls Bake at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Rise Bread Dough
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g