Recipe by strawberryjane
This is another recipe from my mom...She is an avid bread maker...I have not tried this yet but she tells me it's really easy to make...just use the dough in whatever you want to make...on the cook time it will vary to what you are making...just bake until brown...I put 1 hour, but could take longer or a little less....
Top Review by gimpyjosh
Great dough recipe! Very delicious. As an addition, I would NOT cook this for an hour. Start with 20 minutes and add time as needed. Mine was done by the time I got to 25 minutes.
- 2 packages dry active yeast
- 2 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 7 -8 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Add rest of ingredients and enough flour to make clean away from bowl.
- Cover and place in refrigerator (dough should be a little sticky).
- Let rise 2 hours before using.
- Dough will keep a couple weeks in refrigerator.
- Use with Bierox,cinnamon rolls,or hot rolls Bake at 350 degrees.