Montana Heart Song's Note:
I made a recipe similar to this using chicken. I had some sliced ham and decided to make a recipe. Bow Tie pasta or Macaroni is used, your choice. Make in the morning, serve in the evening.Chill time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups dry bow tie pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped minced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1In large salad bowl add pasta. Sprinkle with olive oil and toss.
- 2Add ham, onions, celery, olives.
- 3Note: You may use green onions if you wish, using most of the tops.
- 4In small bowl add the dressing ingredients and mix well. Pour over the salad ingredients. Mix well and chill.
- 5There is no salt because the olives will have salt.
- 6Chill time is cooking time.
- 7Just before serving: Sprinkle unsalted sunflower seeds, crushed canned onion rings or chopped nuts on top for garnish.
- 8Serve with thick toasted garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Ranch Ham & Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 490.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives