Recipe by Lexie
I found this while perusing a cooking forum. I have not tried this yet, but sounds good for a quick weeknight meal.
Top Review by kellychris
Loved,Loved,Loved this dish! My WHOLE family agreed that it is so good (which is not common).Plus it's a good way to use up those last few chips. I could also see using the cheese kind in this. Will definitely make this again. Thanks!!
- 3 cups cool ranch Doritos, broken
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the pan with half of the broken Doritos.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper, drain grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and salsa.
- Spread meat mixture evenly over chips.Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining chips.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.