Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is quick and easy.On a hot day over 100*+,this takes 15 minutes to make and serve and no hot kitchen and just 3 ingredients. You can add chopped cilantro or more cold chopped vegies if you wish.I serve with cold applesauce and club crackers.
- 1 (13 ounce) canchunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- 3 cups curley egg noodles, dry
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
- Heat a pot of water, add dry noodles, cook 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place in a colandar and rinse with cold water.
- In a large salad bowl break up the chicken into small chunks. Add drained noodles. Mix.
- Add ranch salad dressing, 1/2 cup until mixed, then add the balance and mix again.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- You may make ahead and cover to refrigerate.