Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This punch is so delicious!!! It is so addictive, you and your guests will go back for seconds, and thirds, and fourths.... I have served it at many family occasions, wedding and baby showers. I got it from my sister in law and my friends call me for it when they are having a party or get together. Very easy, you basically prepare the day or a couple of days in advance. Once you try this, you won't serve anything else.
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (Minute Maid Country Style Lemonade Concentrate, NOT PINK)
- 46 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale
- A day or so before the occasion: Dissolve jello in 2 cups hot water. Stir in 1 ½ cup sugar. Stir in lemonade, pineapple juice, 2 cups cold water & mix. Pour into small-medium size Tupperware containers and freeze.
- The day of serving: Take out of freezer and let defrost some. (maybe 30 minutes to 1 hour prefer guests arrive). Scoop out of bowl from freezer and put in serving container. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 container of ginger ale over frozen mixture. Let sit before serving. **Try to put 1/2 and 1/2 ratio of punch and ginger ale in serving bowl.
- Continue to replenish with frozen mixture and ginger ale as needed. ENJOY and let me know what you think!
Made this for a baby shower and my guests could not get enough of it. I have been asked by several of them since for the recipe so they could make. Will be making this again!!!!!
This is the best punch I ever made. I had it at an open house and everyone wanted to know how to make it. I added frozen sliced strawberries is the only thing I changed and I liked it good enough to make it as a treat at home.
This was very yummy! I used this recipe for a friends baby shower... It was a hit! The only change was I made it with raspberry jello, instead of strawberry. One batch was the perfect amount for 14 women. I doubled the recipe, just in case and now I've been making individual glasses by scraping off the top layer of frozen mix and putting it in a glass & topping w/ginger ale... so good!!! This would be a very refreshing treat in the summer!