Dee Taylor's Note:
My sister made this pie for this 4th of July and it was delicious... and sooo easy. She said it actually called for cream cheese, but thought that would be too "heavy" so she subsituted Cool Whip...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1In large bowl combine pineapple and juice with instant vanilla pudding, whisk together until mixed good.
- 2Add Cool Whip and whisk together, pour into graham cracker pie shell and refrigerate.
- 3You can garnish with toasted coconut and a cherry-- or just serve as is, either way it's a great summer dessert, light cool and refreshing.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Pineapple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g