Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister made this pie for this 4th of July and it was delicious... and sooo easy. She said it actually called for cream cheese, but thought that would be too "heavy" so she subsituted Cool Whip...
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- toasted coconut (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- In large bowl combine pineapple and juice with instant vanilla pudding, whisk together until mixed good.
- Add Cool Whip and whisk together, pour into graham cracker pie shell and refrigerate.
- You can garnish with toasted coconut and a cherry-- or just serve as is, either way it's a great summer dessert, light cool and refreshing.
this is yummy, we made it with sugarfree pudding and light cool whip great treat for those of us watching our waist lines..... thanks for sharing