- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve 1/2 cup liquid)
- 1 envelope dream whip dessert topping, prepared
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 2 tbsp.
- for top.
- Press onto bottom of a 9" square cake pan.
- Bake at 375F.
- for 8 minutes.
- Top: Melt marshmallows with reserved pineapple liquid over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Stir well until blended.
- Fold in pineapple and dessert topping.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Put in the fridge until firm, at least 4 hours.