Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely peppermint pie that will be a hit with anyone!
- 141.74 g peppermint candies or 141.74 g peppermint patties
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip (defrosted)
- 59.14 ml milk
- 8 inch prepared graham cracker crusts
- Place the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and place in microwave on high for 45 seconds (or until chocolate is smooth).
- Mix the chocolate with the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into the ready-crust.
- Decorate with chocolate pieces.
- Place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
I am happy to be the first to review this scrumptious pie. It was so easy and soooo good. Because I want more, next time I'm going to try 12 oz or Cool Whip and 12 oz of mint candies. Every one should try this. I used a prepared Oreo crust and Hershey's mint kisses that were available around the Christmas holidays. Thanks, Butterfly_.