1/1 Photo of Cool Peppermint Pie
A lovely peppermint pie that will be a hit with anyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and place in microwave on high for 45 seconds (or until chocolate is smooth).
- 2Mix the chocolate with the whipped cream.
- 3Pour the mixture into the ready-crust.
- 4Decorate with chocolate pieces.
- 5Place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Peppermint Pie
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 226.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: