Recipe by mstopcat
I love this salad in the summer time when I can use fresh vegetables from my husband's garden. It's a favorite at covered dish dinners.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
I used a pound of pasta and didn't measure out the mayo (I use Hellmann's light). The tomatoes and cucumber add a really fresh taste to basic macaroni salad. I love the green olives in it...I mixed them instead of just putting them on top. I also added some chopped onions. Very good recipe for the summer BBQ season!
- 4 cups raw pasta, twirls/spirals
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (I prefer Kraft)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jarsliced green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta until cooked firm Meanwhile dice tomatoes and cucumbers Immediately cool pasta down by holding it under cold tap water.
- (Let cool completely) Mix together Mayonnaise, Salt, and Pepper Add tomatoes and cucumbers Stir into pasta Place in serving dish and top with sliced green olives.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Take a Break!